Can’t work because you are disabled from a work injury?
Put our more than 70 years of combined experience and our proven track record on your side. Since 1985, Mark A. Givler, Esquire and Julie A. Evers, Esquire have helped thousands of your neighbors get the Pennsylvania workers’ compensation benefits that they were entitled to when they were injured on the job or became disabled due to a work injury.
From beginning to end, your case with Givler and Evers will be primarily handled by an attorney with at least 25 years of experience in Pennsylvania workers’ compensation law.
This is what we can do for you:
- Deal with workers’ compensation insurance adjustors
- Deal with workers’ compensation nurse case managers
- Work with your doctors
- Attend vocational interviews with you
- Verify that your average weekly wage (AWW) and benefit amounts are accurate
- Advise your health care providers on proper workers’ compensation billing procedures
- Supply you with educational materials regarding defense medical examinations, impairment rating evaluations (IRE), settlements, and more